Pokemon Hype - Share Pokemon Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows Above Dawn

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shadows Above Dawn - Page 4 Empty Re: Shadows Above Dawn

Post by shiny beldum Tue May 19, 2015 4:47 pm

(Gotta say,you really godmod a little bro)
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Tue May 19, 2015 4:50 pm

You making a risky move though. If I were evil, I'd kill all witnesses. They could get me captured. It is not godmodding, it is just common murderer sense...not saying I murdered anyone though.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

https://pokemonhype.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny beldum Tue May 19, 2015 4:56 pm

(He isn't technically, meta knight is an assassin for hire.He blackmails some people to bribe them.Plus,he hasn't seen anything,he's not the one to tell,he has his own secrets)
Meta watched,but nothing happend.He jumped down in front of blade."Tell me who you are and why you are here"he said drawing his sword out of his belt(p.s.~if you were going to fight him you would aim for his mask.)
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Wed May 20, 2015 6:14 am

"Get out of my way, please. I do not wish to fight but you leave me no choice." Blade grabbed his scythe, the sword was still a scythe, and began rotating it like a propellor the way a madman would. The scythe began rotating faster and faster, eventually picking up massive amounts of speed after five or ten minutes.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper syndrome Wed May 20, 2015 10:35 am

((Um, five or ten minutes! I'd have done a sudoku by then.))
reaper syndrome
reaper syndrome
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny beldum Wed May 20, 2015 3:12 pm

Meta jumped right into the blade.Boom,he slashed it with his sword,i t stopped in mere seconds."I see you are a worthy for"He said,"I am meta knight"he responded bowing
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Wed May 20, 2015 3:38 pm

"Good day. I am Blade Stakeblood." Blade bowed. "There is someone behind you who I need. Would you be so kind as to hand her over?"

Blade turned back into his usual self. He sprouted wings and took to the sky. He swooped down, attempting to grab Gale, and she ducked. Blade glanced at a mask around Meta Knight's face. He grabbed it and stashed it somewhere. Meta Knight now had no mask, both fighters were injured, Blade taking to the sky for most of the battle. He grabbed Gale from a stunned Hijana, knocked her out, and kidnapped her.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny beldum Wed May 20, 2015 5:24 pm

(Hes not injured he just hates having people see this, http://th09.deviantart.net/fs48/200H/i/2009/202/2/5/MK_Unmasked_by_Elmopedia89.jpg
He greived "if you doubt me,I Will show you"he said darting into the air with his bat wings. He kicked him,making him drop the mask and gale.He grabbed the mask but he had no intrest in gale."If you want her,take her,I have no intrest"he said putting his mask on.
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Wed May 20, 2015 5:37 pm

"So..." Blade began, "want to be allies?" Blade pondered a bit in his mind while Meta Knight answered. After all, they had a good fight. Blade swooped down and picked Gale back up. He looked back at Meta Knight.

"If you want, we can train everyday. I know you are a good swordsman and so am I. We could be a very powerful team." Blade readjusted his grip on Gale. He then held out his hand. "Is it a deal?"
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny beldum Wed May 20, 2015 5:54 pm

He reached out and shaked blades hand"deal"he said,"trust me im smiling under ny mask"he said.
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Wed May 20, 2015 7:32 pm

Goody, goody gumdrops. I find it funny how it's all, "I have a kidnapped girl. Want to be partners?" Reply: "Yes." Very Happy

Location: Blade's bunker, yes he has one underground, it's Area 51! No, time to get serious.

Morning

Blade brought Meta Knight to his bunker he had. Blade tied up Gale in a special cell made just for her. That way, she'd not be able to escape. No cracks for air, no holes, no openings. Just a cell big enough to hold and prevent her from escaping.

Then, Blade brought over drinks and they chilled in the tv room, watching television shows (don't ask what they watch... please don't). After a bit of a news report started, Hijana was on the news explaining that Blade had taken her. He said he didn't recognize the face; he was in shock. The reporter said to watch out for the kidnapper. The two just laughed. How had Blade gotten away with that!?

"Cheers!" The duo drank their drinks and continued watching the 8:00 news. Blade woke Gale, had her make the three of them breakfast, then went back into her cell after Blade knocked her out by suffocating her until she passed out.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny beldum Wed May 20, 2015 8:13 pm

Ultra wondered where everyone was.
--------------------------------------

"Thanks blade"meta said greatfully."But one question,why you kidnap the girl"he askes.he took his mask off,"finnaly,i can take my mask off without girls sourrounding me and saying im cute"he whispered
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Wed May 20, 2015 8:18 pm

"That's great, Meta. Now, why I kidnapped Gale? I need her for something. Okay, a few things. And, we're gonna hypnotize her! She could do whatever we wanted."
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny beldum Wed May 20, 2015 8:23 pm

(Didn't you say if ultra listened gale was his)

"Great" he sighed.He thought some stuff,hopefully blade didn't read minds.
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Wed May 20, 2015 8:39 pm

Blade can read minds as well as fly. He also has a few abilities learned about later. Also, Blade used Ultra because he could blackmail him. Nobody knows this too.

"Meta, I can read minds. I can fly. I have other abilities. Don't worry though. I'm your friend. Now, what to do with her." Blade pointed to the knocked out Gale. "Time to hypnotize her?"

Blade let Gale out of her cell, tied her in his dungeon on the floor downstairs. He woke her up. She tried to escape but was hypnotized. Now, time for commands. What to make her do?

Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny beldum Wed May 20, 2015 8:48 pm

"Hey,I'm gonna go get some fresh air" meta said.He walked outside took a breath and flew to that boy he saw earlier.He got there,"hello,kid I'm meta knight and that girl you liked is being hypnotized"he said flying away.Meta head to where hijana was "listen,hijana your sister is being hypnotized,you need to help" he yelled.
(I said he wouldn't tell but,hypnotizing a girl for no reason)
-----------------------
Ultra got mad."crystal c'mon"he said marching off."but where,aha"his eyes turned red a second,then his sword turned into a yellow spear.He found the bunker kicked open the door."Blade......"he yelled.
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Wed May 20, 2015 8:57 pm

Blade flew out of the fake bunker. All of the things were actually done in the real base, hidden where even Meta Knight didn't know about. He took all of the valuables, including Meta Knight's sword he forgot, and left. They were hidden and Blade flew back. Gale was used as a hologram in the real base. Blade moved her in the real base from the fake base using psychic powers.

The door was busted down as Ultra came in with Crystal. Crystal was still dizzy from Blade's trick earlier. She stumbled to the edge of the the base where a "staircase" was with Ultra and the two fell in as Blade "guided" them. He fell too but his shinigami wings unfurled and Blade grabbed his hypnosis items and began to hypnotize Ultra.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny beldum Wed May 20, 2015 9:05 pm

Meta knight instantly pulled a sword from his belt,the one blade had dissapeared.
--------------------------------+--+----

Ultra resisted it.He got up and grabbed blade by the neck,ripping skin as he did.He had emmense strength for some reason.
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Wed May 20, 2015 9:09 pm

As Blade was grabbed, he ripped at Ultra, shredding part of his skin, hence the skin part. Blade swatted at him and got away with as one trouble. He dropped a feather from his wings. Ultra picked it up as Blade tried again. Blade was somewhat successful this time.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny beldum Wed May 20, 2015 9:18 pm

Crystal came behind blade grabbed him and threw him outside.She pinned him down.She started talking"give ultra what he wants and make everyone forget this,make meta knight befreind you again,I know your YOUR REAL SECRET,do what I say or everyone will know."she yelled drooling dark green acid at blades skin
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Wed May 20, 2015 10:01 pm

"What's my secret then?" Blade drew his sword. The acid harmless slid off him. After all, Blade was a shinigami in training. The first non-japanese one at that. He could die, but only because of himself not if he was poisoned from the inside out by special berries. Ones that humans died from as well. However, it woul 's take longer to die though.

Blade glared coldly. "If he wants, he can have a blow up doll of her to masturbate on." Blade laughed at his little joke. "Crystal, I know things you don't know I know. I can read minds, remember!? I know about your life as a young creature. I actually voted to keep you alive. The others weren't going to let you survive. I said that when the time came, you'd die. Not before then. You cannot kill me easily. If I were a full shinigami, I'd be almost impossible to kill. Only if I saved someone I love. That's only in anime though. A real shinigami CANNOT die."

Blade twirled his sword. This was the time. Now, it would be perfect. Crystal could not do anything to me. After all, if Blade died, she died as well. If she died because of him, he'd still be alive. Therefore, Crystal was at checkmate.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny beldum Thu May 21, 2015 3:41 am

"What.......oh wait no that's not what he wants at all,dude right after you left ultra tossed the note in a hole,he didn't need anyone because he had people that cared,unlike you,you soulless being"she realized something then laughed macanicly.She kicks him into the bunker.Soon enough meta knight had caught on,he found the real bunker," bbbbbllllllaaaaadddddddeeeee"he yelled.
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Thu May 21, 2015 6:17 am

(Swaggy, you are aware Gale isn't in that bunker right? I said there was another bunker and nobody else knew about it. That's kind of going against my word. Also, why is everyone saying they found the real bunker? NOBODY HAS ANY F**KING IDEA WHERE IT IS!!! THAT'S ALSO GOING AGAINST MY WORD FOR THE TIME BEING!!! THERE HAVE BEEN NO DETAILS ABOUT WHERE THE REAL BUNKER IS AND THEREFORE YOU ARE CHEATING! Okay, Reaper. Calm down. Forgot to mention, the real bunker is actually very far away. There is no way you'd find it in that little time.)

Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Thu May 21, 2015 6:19 am

You are lucky I don't ban you. That's actually cheating. Having someone do something is one thing, but doing something or going somewhere before anything has been given out is cheating. You do this again, I ban you for a few days.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny beldum Thu May 21, 2015 6:29 am

(Ill pretend meta knight didnt say nothin and hes still on a team with you)
meta sat in the fake bunker."I wonder where blade is"he wondered
-------------------------

Ultra had made some upgrades to camp.Ultra felt his head,it was bleeding. He looked at his hand,there was a piece of garnet lodged in it."weird"he thought.
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum