Pokemon Hype - Share Pokemon Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows Above Dawn

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shadows Above Dawn Empty Shadows Above Dawn

Post by Reaper Nightfall Fri May 08, 2015 4:52 pm

The year is 2497 and the world is in ruins.  Creatures from everywhere are invading.  Would you be able to survive.

Rules: Basic stuff, no godmodding, Mary Sues, etc.

Character Sheet (using me as an example)
Name: Blade Stakeblood
Species (if invader say invader): Human
Role (invaders put roles too): Swordsman, Archer
Friendly (invaders may work with or against you): Hostile to enemies, Usually friendly, Cold as ice when angry or in a bad mood
History: Born an orphan, Blade was adopted pretty early, at 3.  He grew up in a house with a loving family.  However, his adoptive mother got cancer and died soon after.  When he was 17, Blade lost his father.  He lived in the house until he was 18 and went to college.  Glad graduated college and then the invasion started.  Blade, determined to survive, struck out on his own.
Siblings known: Unknown
Goal: Survive until the end, defeat all hostile enemies and backstabbers

Accepted Characters:
Blade
Ultra
Crystal
Ivvan
Gale
Hijana
Meta Knight
Ruby

If your character dies, you may make a new one.  Also, ask others if they can have you as a sibling in the RP.  To be more specific, one invader, one human each.

Reaper-
Out

Last edited by Reaper Nightfall on Sun May 31, 2015 12:05 am; edited 5 times in total
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

https://pokemonhype.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shadows Above Dawn Empty Re: Shadows Above Dawn

Post by shiny beldum Fri May 08, 2015 6:00 pm

I want to put two charecters
Names:ultra(left info) and crystal(right info)
Species:human-sorta/invader(crystal is a centipede like creature,looks like this http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/d/da/Centipeedle_Mother_transparent.png/revision/latest?cb=20131220062301
Role:swordsman/spits acid
Personality:friendly,kind,thinks everything can change/hostile to things,full of care
History:was born in a rich family until his mother and father died as there house burned down.He was abandoned until he was 1.that's when a centipeedle mother cared for him,she took him in and raised him.He learned to talk English and centipeedle at 9.he went on his journey at 14,where his "pet" followed him.He eventually named her crystal and they traveled,her protecting his back.
Siblings known:peach(centipeedle "sister")
Goal:survive to build a better future
Other:ultra changes into a mini star creature(my avatar)sometimes

Last edited by shiny beldum on Sat May 09, 2015 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfemblemstudios Fri May 08, 2015 8:46 pm

Name: Ivvan Arcus
Species: Human
Role: Mage/Wanderer
Personality: Ivvan is distant. He seems cold to those who don't know him. To those who do know him, he can still be pretty cold, but at least they know why.

History: Ivvan was born to a rich family. Both his parents loved money. When they were offered large sums of money and gold and silver for their support in the invader's plan, they agreed post haste. Ivvan was disgusted with this and fled in the middle of the night. The invasion came quick to his city, well his former city, they crushed it in a day with his parents' support.

Siblings Known: None
Goal: Make his parents regret selling out the human race (and survival, that too).
Pic: later
((Also, reaper, I suggest deleting the "your first forum topic))
Wolfemblemstudios
Wolfemblemstudios
Gym Staff

http://worldofdnd.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Fri May 08, 2015 9:19 pm

(I'm going to when I have time. I have to go to the admin panel. It takes a lot of concentration not to mess up or not saved.)

You're accepted.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny beldum Sat May 09, 2015 9:57 am

I don't want to be rude but when will we start?
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Sat May 09, 2015 9:59 am

Once one more person joins or at 10:30 am.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper syndrome Sat May 09, 2015 11:45 am

names: gale halfsprit//hijana kinaki
nicknames: light//shadow
species: (are we allowed supernatural, if so, cloud sprite, if not: female human)//human male
role: mistress of winds//ninja/assassin for hire
friendly: hostile to anything that disturbs the balance of nature//hostile to those who he is paid to attack, friendly to those who pay him well for a job
history: once human, but turned into a cloud sprite for her work to protect the environment. she now controls the winds//unknown, dark past.
siblings: hijana//gale
goal: find hijana//do what he is told if he is paid a good amount
other: they were born as polar opposites, hijana had his mind wiped by an unknown person(s)
reaper syndrome
reaper syndrome
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Sat May 09, 2015 11:48 am

We start around noon.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper syndrome Sat May 09, 2015 2:13 pm

Yay
reaper syndrome
reaper syndrome
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Sat May 09, 2015 2:21 pm

Now I'm late.

Reaper lay awake at night. Night, it was over, but still. Reaper was wondering where his sibling was. They hadn't talked in so long. Reaper drifted to sleep, wondering. Wondering was what he did when he felt lonely or was intrigued, or in a variety of situations.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny beldum Sat May 09, 2015 2:33 pm

Ultra walked around the dessert outskirts of the city with crystal tagging."its getting dark,we should head for the city"he said while stabbing an invader.They got to the gates when crystal's mouth started drooling acid,she sensed something. Ultra saw a shadow."follow me crystal"he said hiding behind a building drawing a cutlass.He jumep out and yelled "who are you".He pointed his cutlass at this mans throat" tell me!"he yelled again.
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Sat May 09, 2015 2:39 pm

Waking up from his sleeping bag, buildings were mostly broken, Reaper drew his sword. Who was this man? Was that an invader? Reaper got up and explained himself. He knocked the outlaws away.

"Now, you tell me. I ho are you both?"
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny beldum Sat May 09, 2015 2:44 pm

Ultra put his sword up."apparently your human,well I'm ultra and this is my mo.........freind crystal,"ultra said pointing at crystal,who had played down on the ground and fell asleep."I am not a threat,please we need peace"ultra said reaching his hand out to shake on it
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper syndrome Sat May 09, 2015 3:46 pm

fwisssh "hi"came a female voice "there was kind of a gap under your door. I'm gale, Gale Halfsprit." The voice materialized into a young girl dressed entirely in white. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything, I'm looking for my brother."
reaper syndrome
reaper syndrome
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny beldum Sat May 09, 2015 4:02 pm

Ultra looked at the female behind him."hi,I.....you're beautiful.....m ultra"he said trying to hide affection."you didn't interrupt anything, me,crystal,and reaper were going to sleep!"he said calmly.
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper syndrome Sat May 09, 2015 4:30 pm

"Oh, ok. I'm a cloud sprite. That explains why I was able to get under the door, I'm able to turn into mist. I have to forms, human and spirit." And with that, she dematerialized into a fog bank, floated down to the floor and rested there, as a cloud.
reaper syndrome
reaper syndrome
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny beldum Sat May 09, 2015 4:44 pm

Ultra was sitting there awake at night,until he felt something.A puff covered hom ,then he turned into a mini star creature.He hoped nobody saw him,He then put his hands on his head and said "I want to be a human". Then he changed into normal,he looked at everyone they were asleep.He pet crystal then he curled up and fell asleep next to her.(I assume we skip to morning,or maybe there's a nightly invader rade,just assuming)
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Sat May 09, 2015 11:24 pm

Time - Morning

The next morning, everyone woke to a giant King Dedede slapping them. Reaper transformed and killed it. Reaper left to go to the market, or what was remaining of it. He traded the Shadow Feather the creature dropped, an ingredient for an item only merchants know of. Walking back, Reaper noticed Gale taking a walk, looking for him. He started a conversation as they walked back.

"How'd you sleep...besides dickbag waking us up at 3:00 in the morning?"
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper syndrome Sun May 10, 2015 4:03 am

"I slept fine, wait, there was a d***bag in there?"

"oh yeah and, I'd look behind you"

OOC~ I didn't realise I had taken a walk, please don't control my character, thank you
reaper syndrome
reaper syndrome
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Sun May 10, 2015 8:49 am

I did in for plot because stuff needs to happen. Also, I feel it's okay if you minor things but if you're saying they're going crazy or attacked everyone, you know, that would be bad...and those were just examples. Then I consider it godmodding. Otherwise, it's fine, to an extent. I hope you aren't confused. If you are PM me.

They continued back to the house. Blade mumbled to himself, "How can she not have been woken up?" He decided to ask a few things if nobody was awake when they got back. If there were, Blade had ways of...making them be quiet if they intervened. When they arrived, nobody seemed to be awake besides them.

They sat and put the food down nearby. Thankfully, nobody was seeming awake still. Blade began talking to Gale. "Tell me a bit about you. I'll tell you something about me. If you don't, I have ways of making sure you do, ways I won't tell you about."
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny beldum Sun May 10, 2015 3:41 pm

Ultra lay there petting crystal and listening to blade,until he saw food.Ultra snuck a berry(or piece of food) and ate it quickly.Then he perked up behind blade and said "like what?"
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Sun May 10, 2015 3:47 pm

Blade glared at Ultra.  He was now giving off a smirk.  "You want to know!?  Ha!  I can absorb you monster with my sword and use it for cuel  You like the sound of that?  No?  THEN BE QUIET OR I'LL KILL YOU AND ABSORB YOUR LITTLE MONSTER!!!"
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny beldum Sun May 10, 2015 3:59 pm

Ultra hated this comment."well,to tell you,crystal can't be absorbed,its my business why she can't so no need to tell"he said scowling as crystal got up and acid drooled from her mouth as she looked at blade.
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Sun May 10, 2015 4:43 pm

Wham! Blade slammed a fist onto Gale's head, knocking her out cold. It was time to get back to business. "Well, I'll make you a deal. You don't kill me, I don't kill you and Crystal. My sword may not be able to absorb her but it can shoot a beam of energy that will retract inside her and hit her EVERYWHERE. She will not survive. As for you, I can simply kill you. I have allies everywhere. Whether or not you know is the problem."

Blade grabbed a pen and piece of paper and wrote something down on it. He handed it over and asked if nobody else know of this. (PM message has the note. Shiny beldum is the only one who will know what the note says...for now.)
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny beldum Sun May 10, 2015 5:05 pm

Ultra let that settle in."sorry"he said with the calmest face he could make.He hugged crystal for awhile.He started crying,"is it true crystal"he murmered.

Crystal read the note.She got worried and knew blade was using "the secret" against ultra.She knew what blade was thinking,she could read minds.She sucked her acid up and gave blade a nod that meant "if you tell him I will kill you and eat your corpse"
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum