Pokemon Hype - Share Pokemon Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Roleplaying

3 posters

Go down

Anime Roleplaying Empty Anime Roleplaying

Post by Reaper Nightfall Sun May 17, 2015 11:31 pm

Okay, you're all probably asking why this exists. We've all probably watched our, hopefully, beginning of a fair share of anime. We have our favorites. My personal favorites are a tie. This is ill be edited by me if needed. Anyway, my favorite ones are a tie between Death Note and Pokemon. We, HOPEFULLY, know what Pokemon is, if you didn't, why are you here!? Death Note, for those you don't know, I shall go over this in basics, is an anime of a high schooler named Light Yagami. Light finds a notebook with powers of a shinigami, a God of death. Light uses this notebook to kill criminals and now police are suspicious. They get a man named L to help them and they begin a search. A second notebook from a different shinigami, not Ryuk, the first one, lands in the hands of a model to be and the two meet. They are brought in for questioning and the two eventually are proven innocent. They continue looking for Kira, the name of the owner of a notebook, to dish out justice. That is how much I will tell.

If you wish to start an anime rp, contact me at my email or by a pm. Currently, my email is glitching so it may pop of with a random name such as a family member or friend, or a person so know or may have talked to. Anyway, if I approve, give the name, a summary, and other little bits. You may want to watch the anime then to find out more. Give info based off what is covered in the show to be used if they are important because age, occupation, lifestyle, area, etc., make come into play. For example, I will be beginning One Piece so if I wanted to, I'd give the summary, main character or characters, occupations, age zones, and then let people join based off that. Make sure the characters make sense so we don't have a Light Yagami in or of One Piece. If you wish to be a character, make sure you understand them before using them. You can make them have children if the plot of that makes sense. Using Death Note again, I could have my character be a child of Light and Misa, or another example, just as long as it makes sense. You could not, for instance, bring the father back though. Only main, important, characters to the plot if they died. During the rp, those characters could die and they'd stay dead unless said otherwise.

Be nice to those who don't know the anime. I know Death Note so well because I just watched a marathon of it, stopping at the last few episodes. If I were asked to do One Piece, the anime I am going to watch in five minutes from the time this was posted, I'd know little to no info so I'd be required to be taken easy on until the anime was watched or until the person knew or understood the anime. Confusing? I will explain more as time passes...in different sections.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

https://pokemonhype.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Anime Roleplaying Empty Re: Anime Roleplaying

Post by shiny beldum Mon May 18, 2015 4:04 pm

Question:
If a person was to have a battle in the anime roleplay,would you battle on anime battles?
shiny beldum
shiny beldum
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Mon May 18, 2015 4:22 pm

Depends on the case.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Mon May 18, 2015 4:23 pm

Depends on swaggy
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper syndrome Tue May 19, 2015 1:56 am

It would be fine by me if you do. It doesn't say pokemon anime style battling. That's just what we are using it for.
reaper syndrome
reaper syndrome
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Tue May 19, 2015 6:12 am

Great
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President