Pokemon Hype - Share Pokemon Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, I guess this will be a test. If needed, we will modify the asb formatting.

2 posters

Go down

Well, I guess this will be a test.  If needed, we will modify the asb formatting. Empty Well, I guess this will be a test. If needed, we will modify the asb formatting.

Post by Reaper Nightfall Sun May 17, 2015 10:57 pm

Anyone who wants to test this out?  I find I have the authority as forum owner for here to post.  And, we may indeed need to modify the rules.  If we need to, we can talk about that.

I will post details when someone accepts when I have time.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

https://pokemonhype.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Well, I guess this will be a test.  If needed, we will modify the asb formatting. Empty Re: Well, I guess this will be a test. If needed, we will modify the asb formatting.

Post by reaper syndrome Mon May 18, 2015 3:02 am

Ok so the battle between SDR and reaper nightfall has begun.
Reaper to send out first, SDR to send out then cal put the command, reaper to then call command.
reaper syndrome
reaper syndrome
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Well, I guess this will be a test.  If needed, we will modify the asb formatting. Empty Re: Well, I guess this will be a test. If needed, we will modify the asb formatting.

Post by Reaper Nightfall Mon May 18, 2015 3:11 am

Good luck.

I send out Candy and Soul. The Lopunny seemed happy to see me since it had been a while. Soul, on the other hand, had grown find of me. Me by myself. Send out two Pokemon, SDR.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper syndrome Mon May 18, 2015 3:17 am

Ok then let's go with this. Hyper boulder and Yolo go! Yolo use tailwind to boost boulder forwards as he uses iron head on soul. Then Yolo use sunny day and flame charge on candy. Boulder, use protect in front of Yolo if anything attacks it. If not, use head smash. ]tailwind+iron head~sunny day~flame charge~head smash/protect
reaper syndrome
reaper syndrome
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Mon May 18, 2015 3:43 am

Soul! COUNTER WITH NIGHT SLASH!!! Holding a Razor Claw and having Super Luck makes Night Slash always a crit! Candy, use High Jump Kick while Soul is attacked. The Aggron (we made them all fully evolved) took a crit and a 4x weakness hit. It was hurt pretty bad but the Aggron got back up. Now, use Copycat after Tailwind on the Talonflame, Candy. Get us speed. Soul, slash at it until it falls. Soul began to run around the Aggron, confusing it and making it dizzy. Soul slashed at the Aggron and it tipped over and fell. Now, use Dizzy Punch while Aggron is down on the Talonflame. The Talonflame was punched repeatedly. The Aggron was down. Your turn, SDR. And from now on, call me L ...or... let me figure something out.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper syndrome Mon May 18, 2015 8:27 am

hyper boulder
Health: 70%
Energy: 95%
Stats:+2 speed

yolo
Health: 70%
Energy: 95%
Stats:+3 speed
+ 0.5 fire damage

candy
Health 55% (head smash would of hit with the tail wind blowing it forward. It would also have copied head smash on yolo])
Energy: 90%
Stats: None

soul
Health: 100%
Energy: 90%
Stats: None

reaper syndrome
reaper syndrome
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Tue May 19, 2015 6:13 am

Your turn to attack.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Tue May 19, 2015 6:13 am

Your turn to attack.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper syndrome Tue May 19, 2015 10:08 am

Ok let's do this. Yolo, I want you to use brave bird on boulder. Boulder, throw him to give extra power, then attack with head smash. Yolo, flame charge twice. Boulder, fire.of an earthquake.

move summary: Yolo [brave bird~flame charge ~ flame charge]
Boulder:[throw~head smash~earthquake]
reaper syndrome
reaper syndrome
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Tue May 19, 2015 4:41 pm

Fuck.

Candy, Drain Punch from behind while Boulder throws Yolo, and then use High Jump Kick, bouncing off of Aggron and jump on Talonflame before bouncing higher and smashing back into Boulder. (Imagine the place having a retractable roof. And having it currently opened.)

Candy: Drain Punch Aggron, jump on both of their heads for damage, smash back down on Aggron with High Jump Kick while it's busy making an earthquake

Soul, use Psycho Cut at the air to misguide the Talonflame and make it crash into a beam supporting the house, adding and confusing it since it built up enough speed. Then, while it's down, use Night Slash. If it gets back up, which it must unless it wants damage from Earthquake, use Night Slash. If it doesn't, grab onto the ledge for one of the beams, grabbing it and climbing up. This house has experienced many attacks such as the two most destructive attacks, Hyper Beam and Giga Impact, many times. Earthquake will do nothing then.

Soul: Launch Psycho Cut in the air to make it hard to fly for Yolo. Then, use Night Slash for STAB and a crit. Remember, Night Slash and Shadow Claw have a higher chance, stage two. Stage three, ability, makes fifty percent crit, four or higher means an instant crit. All moves on Soul have 50% or 100% crit chance. Have fun with that. If Yolo gets up, knock it down again while it takes damage like you. If it doesn't, get to higher, safer ground.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper syndrome Tue May 19, 2015 4:55 pm

Round summary: the talonflame screeched into the air with its +3 speed. It then coated its feathers in a red energy which turned blue as it built up speed. It dived down to the aggron which grabbed it, spun it around and hurled it into the absol. The absol managed to dodge the brunt of the attack but got caught on its foot and tumbled over. Yolo was first up and crashed into the temporarily dazed absol. Once, twice with flame charge. At a massive +5 speed it managed to dodge the absol's night slash but was going too fast and crashed into a beam. Meanwhile the aggron was too slow for the loppunny he was facing, who crashed into him with yet another high jump kick. Very mad, it lunged blindly out with its horns glowing red, a head smash. It locked its horns onto the loppunny's first and they both went down.
reaper syndrome
reaper syndrome
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper syndrome Tue May 19, 2015 4:57 pm

Reaper Nightfall wrote:Fuck.

Candy, Drain Punch from behind while Boulder throws Yolo, and then use High Jump Kick, bouncing off of Aggron and jump on Talonflame before bouncing higher and smashing back into Boulder.   (Imagine the place having a retractable roof. And having it currently opened.)

Candy: Drain Punch Aggron, jump on both of their heads for damage, smash back down on Aggron with High Jump Kick while it's busy making an earthquake

Soul, use Psycho Cut at the air to misguide the Talonflame and make it crash into a beam supporting the house, adding and confusing it since it built up enough speed.  Then, while it's down, use Night Slash.  If it gets back up, which it must unless it wants damage from Earthquake, use Night Slash.  If it doesn't, grab onto the ledge for one of the beams, grabbing it and climbing up.  This house has experienced many attacks such as the two most destructive attacks, Hyper Beam and Giga Impact, many times.  Earthquake will do nothing then.

Soul: Launch Psycho Cut in the air to make it hard to fly for Yolo.  Then, use Night Slash for STAB and a crit.  Remember, Night Slash and Shadow Claw have a higher chance, stage two.  Stage three, ability, makes fifty percent crit, four or higher means an instant crit.  All moves on Soul have 50% or 100% crit chance.  Have fun with that.  If Yolo gets up, knock it down again while it takes damage like you.  If it doesn't, get to higher, safer ground.
could you please do a move summary after your commands, I'm having trouble refing.
reaper syndrome
reaper syndrome
Gym Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Nightfall Wed May 20, 2015 6:09 am

I assume they fainted.

Go, Billy!

Use Hydro Pump on Talonflame to extinguish the fire.  Then use Thunder.  Soul, use Night Slash!  Keep that up until it faints or someone else is sent out.

Okay, plan.

Candy uses Drain Punch while Yolo is thrown.  She bounces off their heads for damage, then smashes into Boulder.  She is able to dodge Earthquake in the process.

Soul makes the air charged with energy.  Yolo would have to turn, crashing into a beam regardless because it was going too fast.  Soul would use Night Slash for a crit.  If it got up, Soul would use Night Slash again, taking Earthquake damage but Yolo would take damage too.  If Yolo stayed down, Soul would get to higher ground and not take damage altogether.
Reaper Nightfall
Reaper Nightfall
Mr. President
Mr. President

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum